- All areas of Chicago suburbs, out of state referral and relocation plus Lake Geneva, Wisconsin properties.
- Relocation Experience
- Licensed Realtor in 1973
- Licensed Broker in 1975
- CPM--Certified Property Manager
- Over 8 years in Residential and Commercial Brokerage experience
- Over 20 years in Property Portfolio Management
- Served as Vice-President of RMK Management, Chicago Division
- Past President of the Chicago chapter of IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management) 2004
- Current board member of IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management)
- Member of NAR & IAR
- DuPage Habitat for Humanity Board
- Property Management, New Construction, all brokerage services including Residential, Commercial, Relocation, Conversions, Lake and Second home properties, Golf Course communities and extensive knowledge of Southeastern Wisconsin areas including Lake Geneva.
- Graduated DePaul University with a Degree in Business
- Married and resides in a NW suburb of Chicago
- Hobbies are tennis and golf
Are you considering selling your house in the coming months? Ask me about my three-steps to a top-selling price:
1. Monitor the market with "My Property Finder"
2. Obtain a current market value assessment.
3. Get my tips for dressing your home for maximum selling price.
View ALL the properties listing for sale in your market though "My Property Finder". You will also have access to the advanced research tools available.
Note: The MLS Requires registration to see all listings.
The proof of quality service is in repeat customers and in customers who refer RE/MAX Associates to their friends.
RE/MAX Sales Associates average 70 percent of their business from repeats and referrals, while other agents average about 30 percent from those sources.